A short guide
- Contact our manager (email, skype, telephone, feedback form)
- Agree on the port of start, date, yacht type, sign the contract, make the down payment (50% of the full price)
- 30 days before charter make the full payment, provide passengers’ data
- Meeting at base and discussing additional services, leaving a refundable security deposit
- Inspect and take the yacht
- Enjoy your sea voyage
- Return to the base. Get your security deposit refund
- Leave your feedback and we are happy to see you again
How much will it cost to rent a yacht and what does the price include?
The total cost is determined by yacht model, season and the list of provided services. Thus a 7-day rent of catamaran Lagoon 380 in Montenegro –ranges from 2900 to 4300 € depending on sailing season.
The cost includes:
- full fuel tank, fully functional and equipped yacht (catamaran) ready for charter;
- complete technical support;
- safety equipment;
- semi-rigid dinghy;
- 2 sets of linen with bath towels for each PAX;
- snorkeling sets (masks, swim fins, breathing tubes).
Get an estimate rental cost according to your demands right now...
Mandatory and additional charges associated with the sailing yacht rent
Extra fee is taken for mandatory end-cleaning of the yacht (150 €), outboard engine (80 €) and translog in Montenegro (120-140 €).
Additional payments apart from charter cost include:
- skipper (140-200 € per day), cook (200 € per day), steward (100 € per day);
- inflatable donut (100 €) or paddle surf (130 €); a gennaker may be suggested to experienced yachtsmen (300-400 € plus extra 500 € as a deposit) per week;
- additional linen and bath towels (10 € for each extra set), fishing rods, etc.
Before you sail off you can plan a personal travel route including mooring for shopping, visiting bars, festivals, etc.))))
Charter deposit insurance (damage waiver)
To insure the client´s responsibility in case of possible damages to the boat during the cruise, the price is calculated based on the model of catamaran.
Technical inspection is done with client’s presence before the charter and right after it. Underwater boat inspection is done by a diver (that is why we always ask our clients to return to base in time).
We offer our clients 2 variants of refundable security deposit:
Full deposit. Normally, a client provides his credit card, and an appropriate sum is blocked for the duration of his charter. If there is no damage or loss to the yacht, several days after embarkation the sum is unlocked.
Reduced deposit with a damage waiver. Damage waiver covers client´s responsibility and reduces the refundable deposit amount the insurance premium is determined by the model of catamaran.
As a rule, sailing yacht charters start with client’s inquiry – via e-mail, phone call or personal visit to the Yacht Voyage Moscow office. Mind to contact us beforehand: firstly, during the season European tourists also start their catamaran hunt s, and secondly, with early booking you may get 10% off charter price.
Our Moscow office phone number +7 (495) 721-49-79. Contacts for Yacht Voyage representative offices in Europe can be found here...